<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 @7/25/2007 11:04:00 pm

i'm a happy girl today(((: y? cos the major project and my french test is finally oVERRRRRRR! ROAR! haha. monday's presentation was pretty alright. but I think I stumbled here and there ): but overall the jasmine lee did compliment us a bit, as in those doing business plan. she said she saw alot of improvements in us since day one. BUT i think she's really UHM, ________ (like what justina said). she was always finding fault in us can. and we had that in mind too, but she said something really bad about it that made me abandon our idea at first. and then now she didn't breathe a word. so &*^%^&$%^&*$^%! sigh. but whatever it is, ECD's over! it's something worth celebrating for. had put in TENTONS (erm, maybe more? LOL)of effort into this business plan. may we at least get a B, if not it's really a waste of our efforts ):

oh yea I'm happy also because I collected my last harry potter book series from popular! but it's really a painful investment, at least for now. cos my income has been super LOWLOWLOW this month): it's so much more expensive ($50++) than th eprevious books and yet it is thinner. oh wells, last book, what to expect. but what I'm not really happy about is that the spine on the hard cover (behind the paper cover) has a bit of colour that dropped off. as in the printing wasn't very well done and there were white patches. SIGH that's the result of mass production. BOOO ):< I've started reading the first chapter (: but I'm a cheat. people have been speculating that harry will die in the book and that the evil dark lord will triumph before the book came out. before I read the first chapter, I flipped to the last one. LOL, I KNOW, i'm a BIG CHEAT.but I always do that when I read books. especially those that are in continual series and is going to end or sth. this just came so habitually. and my french partner jean told me today that harry did die, but he revived, and even went to see dumbledore in the 'so-called' heaven. lord voldemort died, of course. and it turned out that snape wasn't a baddie after all? WOAH, that was kinda surprising. oops, I think I knew and divulged too much already (for those who do read but has yet to read the book).

skipped HRM lecture today to study my french test. didn't have the notes and wasn't in the mood for lecture at all. sat in the library for 3+ hours (with lynn and justina). was feeling kinda sleepy in the middle of the studying, but I didn't fall asleep. was kinda disturbed by the singing of BA COMM. it's so uhm...I'm speechless. the 3 hours was prodcutive; studied quite a bit to compensate for last night's incomplete sutdying. was feeling so sleepy last night that I studied and slept a bit and woke up to study only to feel sleepy all over again ): met with jean after cma in the atrium to rehearse our conversation. BA COMM was so distracting that we couldn't really concentrate. the blasting music made me couldn't remember my lines! hahah jean was distracted too! was kinda worried, honestly, that I wouldn't pass. I mean seriously, cos I couldn't really concentrate. dono why, but it's just those words wouldn't stay long in my right(memory?) brain. but luckily all's over. and mdm julie told jean and I that we can move on to 102. which means (I think) we passed the 101~! YAY. LOL, but it was very comical how we made stupid cancellations here and there to our conversation that made it sound weird when mdm julie hear us converse.LOL. it was nice and fun having jean as my partner. and mdm julie as my tutor. hmm hope we'd be in the same class. and also that mdm julie can teach 102. she's really a fantastic teacher. just wished all my modules' tutors are like her ):

I'm feeling so slack right now, for ONCE in this semester of mine. oh MAN, how TIME FLIES, if anyone ever remembered today.


oh btw I hate can 2's dessert stall ):):):<

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;