<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 @7/17/2007 12:29:00 am

here's what I did over the weekends:

saturday

tentons in the morning! went for the (big-scale) newspaper collection organised by BA cares. they wanted to create a guiness world record in Singapore for the greatest amount of newspaper (TENtons; it's a lot ok) collected all over Singapore in one day by 5000 volunteers. luckily I did not choose to be the sub-committee of BA cares tgt with some of the rest of the serve china people. I think there's a lot of work to do! WOL can prove that. eh, I find that it was not exactly a success for the JE side (yuhua village area). somehow, WOL (though smaller in scale) was much better-planned as they had recee-ed, but not the tentons people. heard from some of the area leaders that the whole event didn't turn out as expected, as in their 'TENtons'wasn't met. LOL, end up it was THIRTYtons. Ai told me TENtons was a failure, because they aimed for TENtons and they got THIRTYtons =.= ok, I'm totally speechless to this. oh wells, at least our efforts were not wasted. 4 people including one area leader covered 4 blocks. some weird stuff happened along the way; our 4 stacks of newspapers were being 'stolen' by some aunty garang-guni (we think; the guys saw an aunty pushing a trolley of newspapers away from one of our collection blocks from afar) ---- we thought that it was safe to do so, hence no one was there to guard our newspapers and clothings (&@#^@*#^!#*#@ our effort! ; almost all the blocks that we went to had at least a dog at almost every level (especially the 5-room flats with only 4 units on one floor); one dog dashed out when the owner opened the door and came charging at my friend --- than me! OMG I screamed like hell cos I thought it would bite me or sth, but it's a real furry little cute stuff la LOL; one uncle tried to challenge me to speaking proper chinese and even corrected me when I told him my purpose of visit in SINGLISH terms --- uhm, he's so unfriendly, sounded like a LOAN SHARK! end up he didn't have any newspaper to spare ): ok and that ding zhi kept bullying me all the way through the collection )= but he's nice la, treated us drinks (:

went off around 1 plus. desmond (one of the 3 people who were doing the 4 blocks together with me) wanted to have lunch together but told him I had to rush home cos I've a date with gf (sandra) later! haha then the rest had their own activities too. LOL end up he went home to eat.

was late meeting sandra. eh no, or shall I say i was early? we agreed to meet at 5pm but ended up I reached bugis at 5.30-5.45pm. waited more than half an hour for that late queen. and so much for she wanting to shop around for her belt before we go catch our harry potter movie =X HHAHA but she's lucky I'm so patient. LOL whenever my friends are late, I will nag at them but dono why, I just won't be angry with them. weird huh? she didn't buy anything in the end; bugis street couldn't meet her tastes. WAKKAKAKA. took train ): to VIVO.

hot ang moh ah! I wasn't the peeping tom who did this ok, LOL.


guess which is mine.


I LOVE you gf (=


met chai for dinner at subway. I like teriyaki chicken, man! HAHHA. and I think chocolate chip is also not bad! just as nice as the double choc chip. peanut butter was ok too, just a bit oily =X=X so much for healthy food at subway, LOL. felt so bad for neglecting sandra all the way through our dinner. she didn't eat anything cos she don't feel hungry. so she watched us both eat and listened to our conversations. practically all the way through dinner, I was talking mostly to chai. hahha but sandra kept assuring me she didn't feel left-out. so unlike her la, so quiet all the way. haha but at least the two of them talked a bit to each other. LOL, was still worried they would both not feel at ease. haven't seen chai for a few weeks and so much has happened. but I'm glad I was updated (: happy for you (: OMG that poor girl burnt her thigh at B&J's workplace. stupid tray, and careless girl la you. don't worry la, no scar will be left!

harry potter was not as what I expect it to me. I think it's probably cos I've already read the book and hence would already picture the movie to be somewhat as good as the book. I would rate it 3 out of 5. Maybe I'm a bit biased cos I'm kind of a harry potter fan since secondary school.LOL. HHAHAH and I mixed up the series about when DUMBLEDORE died. it was actually in the HALF BLOOD PRINCE la. and I still argued with sandra it's in THE ORDER. end up is harry's godfather who died. oh yea, and someone told me JK ROWLING is a retired WITCH. no wonder she knew so much about black magic, as in she could write it into so series of books. hmph, believe it or not, it's up to your own discretion.

while waiting for the super long 30 to come on our way home; did not on the flash cos it'd be too attention-grabbing when we take pictures, HAHHA.



someone said it was too dark I couldn't be seen. eh?

sunday
rushed ECD project the entire day! as in edit. cos our ECD tutor wanted to see our BUSINESS PLAN's final draft by monday ): bt end up couldn't finish my financial part. so shitty man, in the end she told us yesterday (as in during monday's lesson) that the core part is the report, not the financial plan. but the lecturer told a different tune. ARGH. just hope we could at least get a B for this project. so much effort put in. oh ya and so coincidental, MCM learns about writting business plan. HHAHA chai told me on sat about how they also need to use the 4Ps and bla bla bla. ok, maybe all courses are somehow linked (even to a small percentage)?

my right ankle hurt a lil, cos I didn't do warm-up properly when I ran the west coast park. SERVE ME RIGHT, RIGHT? ):


monday (yesterday)
had ecd tutorial and fmgt lecture today. the day passed by quite fast. outdoor cooking with nyaa in the evening. lasted till 10am. I just realised how maggie with egg can taste so good. LOL. HRM project presentation today! after that will be down with only BLAW and ECD presentation. talking about ECD is a big headache! jasmine lee is demanding ): and i've got work after school! so busy! and I felt so bad la. Jackson asked me to accompany him go the SMU Urban Pulse (dance production). wanted to but I guess over the weekends I'll be busy with work + rushing to finish any last minute touch-ups for the ECD project due on monday. ok I think busy is not an excuse. maybe I didn't plan my time that well...

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;