<body> <body>

Monday, July 30, 2007 @7/30/2007 12:19:00 am

haha I insist that I did more than 10km this week (couting treadmill though it don't really seemed like real running)=D ran with anggggggg yi today! chai was supposed to join us but then ang yi said that dear girl pia project until late morning. the last few rounds of the 4km felt torturing. LOL. not exactly la, but maybe cos I seldom run this distance? but i still completed, without stopping. HEE (= thanks to ang yi's "only a few rounds left". it's good to run with a friend.

breakfast-ed at the hawker market near ang yi's house. I didn't eat the century egg porridge that I ordered initially. I changed my order to chee chong fan. LOL. bt the porridge is really nice; ang yi was nice enough to let me try her chicken porridge. it's real goodness man, though it's very plain white porridge with shredded chicken only. the porridge itself without anything is tasty enough =D talked a lot of rubbish den we walked back home. LOL ang yi was good enough to walk me me to the traffic light (which passed her flat), and she did. then when we were at the traffic light she said she can walk me further. end up she walked me all the way to the esso. then it started raining at the point, thanks to her saying something like 'we can stand here and wait until it rain'. LOL. strike lottery also not so lucky. felt so bad that she had to ran back in the rain =X

afternoon was quite productive (=

yea, workout tomorrow with fel and big head!

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;