Monday, June 25, 2007 @6/25/2007 05:58:00 pm
was late for work on SAT, but sup ROLAND was even later. LOL. he's a slacker man. the slack-iest supervisor ever! but he's a nice guy. work on sat was great! but a lil stressful...cos the crowd's simply too overwhelming. siyi and I took turns to be cashier; we could barely rest man, cos everytime when we cleared the queue, customers would come. there's simply no time for REST. I've never dealt with so many customers while I was doing cashiering. simply a STARK contrast from the crowd at tiong bahru. maybe cos it's at j8 and somemore it's a SAT, which is a weekend. I enjoyed work on sat very much, cos I got to see siyi, like finally! roland has been trying to arrange for me and her to work together but I'm simply to busy to work on any days this week except on last sat. then he told me he sunday would be busy, that they need people. HHAHAH so I agreed to work on sun, but only until 3pm! was supposed to be off doing my projects ya...
went stadium to run with my mummy on sunday. she is forever so worried to let me go jog on my own =X went to work after that, was relieved I was not late; I was the first to reach ok (= time passed very quickly and soon it was 3. hugged siyi before I left! HAHHA. I know she will miss me, cos probably the next time we'll see one another is in Sept? LOL i'll miss her too. I miss so many people. rhoda and sandra! sandra sent me a msg during work. I cannot agree more with her. but sometimes, good friends need not meet often to remember each other..whatever it is, I will remember my dear friends in my heart. BUT it's still best that I spend more time with them lest I regret in the future. dinner at guilin restaurant with my third uncle and fourth aunt's family, to celebrate the super OVERDUE MOTHER's DAY. the service was super poor ytd, probably cos not enough servers. the food was also very bad, except maybe the noodle and the ORH NE (the dessert that is made of yam). I LOVE THE ORH NE. the noodle was alright also. but my ah ma and the adults don't like it.LOL, different generations have different preferences. LOOK AT THIS:

I've never eaten such a huge prawn in my 17+ years of life! (I didn't zoom the picture) don't say I kuku ok. but it's quite oily and the first bite make me feel very full; I don't know why.
today's the first day of school. I don't know, but I just don't like the feeling of it. camp recruitment was bad. saw chai at atrium while tending the booth. hey girl I'm setting up my booth on THURS (280607) at the convention basement FOR SURE! be sure to come ok! SEXY____! *WINKS
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;