<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 @6/20/2007 09:39:00 pm

so pissed yesterday whilst doing HRM project. so crap. so childish. WHATEVER la. we eat donuts got affect you huh. i know you are jealous we got food and you don't have, but need you be so black-hearted and curse us that some librarian walks past and confiscate our food. somemore your own friends were eating earlier LOR. SO PISSED SO PISSED! the more I mention it the more I am boiling. it's not like we are leaving the rubbish all over; we did clear up ok. so felicia, justina, lynn and me ended up 'silent quarelling' with that girl and her 2 friends. so stuck-up can she. Justina was so pissed with her that she purposefully used the last power-point available near the 3 childish people's table when they began looking around for power-points in case their lappie dies on them; of course, their lappie died on them in the end. then that girl who cursed us began cursing again; I think it was intended for us to hear la. so loud: "I feel so *ed-up" YADA YADA... yea then I began saying to felicia, "Uncivilised people" and things like "Felicia, you wanna drink whatever anot?" But Fel didn't catch any ball of course. LOL. Man, how boring can such people be. CHILDISH year ones (they looked like it cos they are using (a rather new) MAC book.

I hate how busy I am)=

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;