<body> <body>

Thursday, June 14, 2007 @6/14/2007 11:47:00 pm

ok this was meant for yesterday:

my DEAREST KORKOR's 21st bday! HAPPY (Belated) PIG! haha I know he wun be reading this but oh wells (= ok it was a simple dinner, but I guess we all had our fill; my mummy cooked a simple yet ever-so-delicious-and-sumptious meal. I <33 home-cooked meals the best, especially my mum's! not trying to promote her culinary skills but it's a fact. so many years of cooking experience eh! hopefully my bro enjoyed his day. haha of course, that pig still went to watch movie and spa-ed with his gf during the day. anw...

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhDPvqpaG5inUSsaz1sB2W3UG3U6aV3B_lgmNfP0eaEB2nvcv7RlSx79jKjMsKkAGU3ntXDczdK8Bxjaiqsm6h6isNA-q5S3GAn1SBCU4_dZNmMQ9WOOUPrpV52GeP0PUIweCGb1A/s1600-h/IMG_0038.JPG">

happy 21st KOR! hope you like that black-bottled CK (=







ok,why did he wished so seriously? he wished for a thousand wishes? HAHHA


BLOW BLOW!





the sweet pair; don't jealous! :






work was pretty fine today. in fact, it has never been so fine. hmm, maybe fine is not the word. SLACK is more like it. but boring as well. the roadshow is so small that having walked a few steps I will be back to the original position. only got this children's educational learning CD-roms plus the wood-carving items. i think the wood-carvings are damn nice la. I'm going to buy the piano and the guitar one! =D spent like more than 4 hours fixing the ship. I chose it cos it looked like a pirate ship! just that the colours are not hoist yet (as in the flags)!

my >4 hours of effort (= :



I shall hoist is tomorrow during work cos I spent like so many hourse doing it today I felt so guilty, cos I was practically sitting down and not helping aunty janet much except doing cashering occasionally. so to make up for it, I didn't go out for dinner today; stayed around at the roadshow area and had dumpling at 9. so I worked half an hour for free today. HAHHA.

I feel like a pig today. ate cake in the afternoon and then dumpling for dinner (my colleague bring one); had mac's vanilla ice-cream cone too =X didn't want to eat the dumpling but I just cannot resist it. LOL, aunty janet la! she kept pestering me to eat that dumpling but I kept saying I was full. it was true! I don't know why but I was super full today whenever the meal time arrived. but the dunpling was really nice XD man the piggy in me is acting again. I shall be persistent tomorrow! if not my gyming effort yesterday will go down the drain (I ran much more than I did the other time ok!)


all of a sudden, I have a craving for this:

stolen from chai's blog *smirks XD
hello chai you free next thurs or weekend? (next as in the week after this)
I miss my mummy (rhoda)! sigh so busy to even have lunch/dinner with her )=

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;