<body> <body>

Friday, June 22, 2007 @6/22/2007 07:12:00 pm

loving me doesn't make me yours

i am filled with pangs of guilt. LOL. i ponned the student leader seminar. hit me please. HHAHA, though it was the MISS SLEEPY PIG su hua who failed to wake up and hence I didn't go too, it was also cos my evil mind is telling me not to go. HAHHA. i'm so tired la. yesterday was supposed to go sentosa. today was in school. but both days, as I stepped out of the house, su su tell me not to go, cos she's still snoring at home! LOL. but at least I made full use of these 2 days! LOL took a bus to clementi and then back home, then went running. only 2.4km, no biggie, compared to someone who ran 6km yesterday at pandan reservoir *AHEM.

after running I went to meet chai. was supposed to have lunch together but I was horribly late. and she was horrible too. made me walk from wheelock to taka (indoor) and then to taka (outdoor) then back to taka (indoor). LOL are you confused by me? XD jk la chai, you know I'm not so petty..she was doing her advertising project, filming some, pidgeons? we had crystal jade *yummies* century egg porridge, fried shrimp dumplings and some super oily hor fan. there goes my 2.4km =X shopped around and we both bought some stuff. she's crazy enough to buy 3 of the same types of tank top just that it is of a different colour. I still think that you shouldn't buy the hot pink you know.. we bought the same tube. LOL, my favourite shade of GREEN! my eyes first landed on the green one when we entered forever 21, but that veggie picked up the white one. HAHHA but she still took the green one in the end. ok it's not exactly green, maybe turquoise (= saw HX and serene at topshop =D=D

we felt fat after eating crystal jade so we went far east to get out fruits. MAN i feel cheated for the strawberry. OH YA and chai was starting to fall asleep. she kept saying give her 5 minutes and she will be alert again but 1 hour and she's still so sleepy-looking. that's the result of running 6km early in the morning and then doing project after that followed by eating to your fill. I cannot agree more to the fact that one gets kinda tired after eating a very very full meal. and so we sat down, rested and chatted a bit and how time flies! time to go home (for me) and family dinner (for chai). hahah girl, you never really make your promises true la. you will know what I mean when you see this:



LOL, don't try porving me wrong, you know you never will *cheeky smile* (jk)

P.S: Here's for you chai: I'll bring you sexyback! YAY....you continue.

today is somehow like yesterday (as in for the ponning part), just that I stayed home. did project, slept for awhile, and went running at stadium. again.

i've got work tomorrow! yea, kinda looking forward to it cos I'll be seeing siyi. it's been sometime since I worked with her! since expo YO. it's funny how we can clique so well together though we've only worked with each other a few days at te IT fair and also expo.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;