Saturday, June 16, 2007 @6/16/2007 11:46:00 pm
it's good working with aunty janet, cos there's always food for me. WAKAKA. she made green bean soup for me yesterday! not too sweet yet it's tasty (= the ship that I did on thurs was finally done yesterday! YAY! HOIST THE COLOURS yo.


i'm so satisfied with my product. spent an estimated 8 hours on it. HOHO. BUT A MIDDLE-AGED MAN BOUGHT IT TODAY! so pissed. I SPENT SO MUCH EFFORT ON IT EH! only on display for 2 days and it was sold. y not he buy it himself and then do it? SO LAZY BUM BUM. Many elderly bought the samples on display (usually the less complicated oens) cos they are unable to do it themselves. that's understandable. BUT THAT
MIDDLE-AGED MAN? sigh. so sad. my SHIP.

these are the other samples of wood-carved items on display. I think it's amazing of those people to be able to think of such designs and then put them on wood and carve it out.
working at TBP is great though V SUPER DUPER BORING! cos I got to see a lot of cute little children (it's the school holidays YO!)and they are so adorable can. always do all the funny actions and seeing them smile so innocently makes your heart MELT MAN (((= saw this little boy today who had a earing on his left ear. and I reckon he's only 7/8 years of age? =X really got to see all kinds of kids. there are quite a few well-mannered ones. even said thank you to you (and also their parents for buying things for them); I think it's quite rare of the kids nowadays (many are so SPOILT AND RUDE la; ok maybe I'm stereotyping).
tomorrow's my last day at TBP. OH yea. at least I got a break from work. but not school work. man, I hate this life. so busy like a BUTTERFLY. it's hols and I don't really get a chance to R-E-S-T.
where's my well-deserved sleep?
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;