Friday, June 08, 2007 @6/08/2007 08:33:00 pm
i'm proud of myself!
WAKAKAKA I did 30 minutes of running today. not exactly 30 minutes continuously; it was 20 mintues when I first entered the gym and then another 10 mintues before I left. But surprisingly, I don't feel as tired when doing the 10 minutes. not because it's a shorter timing. I guess it's the threadmiller; I used the right side of the gym's for the 20 minutes and the left side of the gym's for 10 minutes. furthermore, I used the machine that chai said 'was supposedly easier and you can feel that you are flying, LOL'. I feel that I've shed so much calories today. Happy (= hanged out at the gym for 2.5 hours with chloe and her bro. we even walked back from clementi to my house (cos big head wanted to take my sec 1 & 2 test/exam papers cos her lil bro didn't do well for the mid-years). went west coast market for lunch then loitered around the market area for while to wait for my photos to be collected. I developed 360 photos (of which got 3 are replicas @$###!), thanks to me not being meticulous enough when checking before the person develops), which costed my 70+ bucks =X but it's worth it =D
btw big head's lil bro was being mistaken as 10 years old only when he was sec 1 back in the gym. ya he seriously looked younger than his age. like me! LOL. he was very reluctant to gym properly. big head still tell me her mum wanted him to lose weight. he can't stay on one machine for more than 5 minutes. LOL. he told me alot of things about kr. so much changes over the past 2 years. the current principal is a male not a female (I thought it was a female all along); lim cl is now the counsellor-in-charge; I'm (actually) surprised that Mr Koh won the Ironman. big head's bro quite like being at loggerheads with his teachers. especially Mr Chan. Kinda envy the two siblings. at least big head got one lil bro to dote on, no matter how irritating he may be. he even offered to carry big head's bag for her. only thing is he likes to PLAY A LOT. just now at on of the shops near the market, the shopowner that showed chloe's bro the rings (he wanted to buy one) said that he looked like he's only in primary school, that I look like I'm 15/16. haha sad thing is, she said big head looked like she can go for job interview and get hired immediately (because she looked 'matured'). HAHHA but since when is big head matured-looking, apart from her dyed hair? it's good to be seen as young rather than old. HEHEEHe
i'm now busy filling my photo album with my serve china pics (like finally!, LOL). looking at them bring back SO MUCH fond memories. i'm missing my shu min =(
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;