<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @6/12/2007 11:53:00 pm

I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE TAU HUAY AT CHOMP CHOMP! the mango one wasn't too bad just that it's a lil too sweetened. but my sweet tooth likes it as well (= I ate quite a lot, I think. and that (aneroxic, LOL jk) chai kept complaining about how fat she is and that she's gonna get fat from tonight's dinner and blah blah.. don't even want the satay bee hoon that I offered her. but chai, I know you confirm cannot persist one! PROVE ME WRONG and I will treat you to one pine (sp?) -one tub- of B & J's chocolate fudge ice cream XD i super annoying XDXDXD how I wish I could be like her friend Abel. Ate so much and still so skinny. I did not say I'm fat, just that I need to do something to maintain my weight in case it gets out of hand. HAHAHA. life's so fair to guys and unfair to girls. OH WELLS.

I'm going gym with BIG HEAD tomorrow. YAY can burn away what I gained today! hopefully. but oh SHIT, there's my bro's chocolate (bday) cake awaiting. ARGHHH. is it a blessing or what to deserve so much good food? LOL.

my friend just told me about his junior who also jumped from the building recently. WHY WHY WHY? WHY are all these people so silly.

'live everyday as if it's gonna be your last'. Oh wells.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;