<body> <body>

Friday, June 08, 2007 @6/08/2007 01:52:00 am

I deserve a good break (=

Yesh! common tests are officially over now. the past week and this week has been a torture. started revision like only towards the end of last week; I've been so last minute this time round. got 4 modules somemore; 3 of which is like so tedious, especialy BLAW and CMA. but I <33 BLAW, no matter how difficult it is(=

chai wanted to pass me sth yesterday after her lessons. so I waited one hour for her at the atrium after my BLAW paper. studied CMA meanwhile =X I have (had) a phobia for CMA. I think is the result of being traumatised by SUE TAN. always stress us with questions during class. but i gotta admit she's a good lecturer; made me understand CMA at the important time (during revision lecture). but she's definitely not a good tutor; there's a difference, hahaha XD. chai came at around 11 plus. HAHHA girl thanks for the chocolate (again!). YEA repeating this again: LOL cannot wait for sunday! <3333 girl (= P.S: u'd better not oggle at *AHEM. i'll kill u! LOL, you know I won't =PPPpPpPppPP

anw back to today! so glad CMA wasn't that tough as I'd imagine. been frantically practicing POHR yesterday and didn't really touch on theory; luckily not much came out. so happy! received news in the afternoon that I got the schol (= though it's not enough for the whole year it's better than nth! still must write letter back to thank the donor (the school advised so). it was a girl's outing with sandra after my paper (= bought some stuff (((((= the company plus things bought = happy NEO for today! i'm now officially very poor but I don't know why I feel so happy spending it. MUST EARN MORE MORE $$$ during holidays. the k3 la. burnt a big hole in my pocket. still must develop my SERVE CHINA photos (haha I've yet to do it after like 2 months+). it's gonna cost me another bomb cos I've got like 300+ photos to develop! (go do your math).

but I don't know if I can really enjoy this holiday. projects awaiting to be completed; nyaa camp haven't plan finish; work+more work to earn back my 'LOSSES'=X; more exercises (go gym and jog!).

meeting big head tomorrow (actually is later) for gym! yea. it means burning calories time! i'm gonna run 30 minutes this time round. I promise (i try hahahaha).

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;