Saturday, June 30, 2007 @6/30/2007 07:48:00 pm
a boring NEO day.
LOL, stayed at home practically the whole day, except that I went to the stadium to jog in the morning. jogging in the slightly drizzling rain. My mum forbid me to run at first, but I kept insisting that the rain is so small that it will soon be gone; whatsmore, I don't want my effort to wake up so early to go to waste XD and I'm glad I did not heed her advice to not run. MUHHAHHA.
wanted to have those traditional kaya toast for breakfast but the market hawker at clementi does not sell? Like since when? uhms. should have gone to the coffee shop one la. sigh picky me. want kaya toast from the coffee shop but soya bean drink from the hawker =X so in the end I ate ji jong fan. oh yea talking about kaya toasts, I have yet to try out the YA KUN KAYA TOAST! hahah don't laugh at me or say that I am kuku ok! WAHAHHA, I've always wanted to try but in the end I did not! I should really try it out someday, they said it's nice (=
oh yea! finally completed editing the HRM report. at least almost. only the introduction part. shall leave it to monday then! WOL's tomorrow, and I've got a list of things awaiting for me to complete. AH! can I choose not to do them? I guess not )=
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;