Saturday, June 23, 2007 @6/23/2007 12:55:00 am
ahhh..my bro came back just now from hospital. an ex-colleage (his current colleague's younger brother) of his was diagnosed with some problem. his head seemed to keep growing. the doctor said it maybe water retention (something that is not that bad), or it maybe tumor (good or bad unsure); the latter needs operation. but that small 'thing' had already been in his head/brain since he was born, just that it was so microscopic they all thought it wouldn't matter. man, and he's only 19 years old, also in POLY, yr 2. he's still so young and has to go through all these. the ward he's staying is enough to demoralise him already, according to my bro. all are those patients waiting for operation cos their head has some kind of tumor or whatever. imagine a handsome young man having to shave his hair for an operation that guarantees no 100% success. *ouch, I can't imagine. oh wells. oh wells...
on a lighter note, I'm glad I finished editing the BLAW report. and and! received a sweet msg from best friend! I <33333 you mummy! so thoughtful (=
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;