<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @6/12/2007 05:03:00 pm

090607
rotted at home last sat doing the serve china photo album. I'm so impressed and satisfied at my end product (((= was supposed to attend my bro's bday party but I msged felicia last minute that I'm not going. HAHAH feel so ODD cos all his friends are OF HIS AGE. The only people I knew will perhaps be felicia n my bro? but anw my mum was complaining (or shall I say nagging non-stop) to me about how sly her gf is for organising this for him and blah blah...sigh, always told her that she has been worrying unduly (X 4892347932573859481111) and she should wait till in the future when my bro and felicia (REALLY) marry then see what comes out of their marriage. and not judge someone now just because my bro spends a lot of time with her. I believe it's mostly my bro's idea of always staying out so late and stuff la; it's just his way of loving someone he loves. he has always been treating his gfs well. hmm not complimenting him but this is a fact; I hope my future bf can be like that! HOHO XD

it's caiying's 18th! hope you had fun girl (if you are reading). <333 ya :-)


100607
watched pirates with chai today (= it was relatively nice in comparison with the first 2 sequels. a very far story from what channel 5 painted. I object to it being given only 1 popcorn. Maybe it was too draggy, but it deserved 3/5 certainly! amidst the fighting and (some) nice sceneries, I get to see the gorgeous dude. ORLANDO BLOOM! though he looked older than he did as a LEGOLAS (cos of his moustache in POTC), he still looked great. he's the best looking one in the movie la. NOT JOHNNY DEPP ok, big head! and keira (kiera? whatever, I donon how to spell) knightley is so pretty and cool la. Mr Turner and Elizabeth are the best match in the movie (and I believe it will be in reality, HAHHA). It's just so sad that they have to be separated. Stupid director. But I hope his curse will be gone in the 4th sequel (it looks like it will have) so the 'HAPPYILY EVER AFTER' lives on..LOL.

went to buy my bro's present before watching the movie. hope he will like that CK cologne. HAHAHA it's chosen by me of course it wun smell like some weird odour. ran out of ideas of what to buy for him. his colleagues bought him a crumpler (the big one, OH MAN!); his friends got him a NANO (OH MAN MAN!); he also got one pair of aviators (is that how u sp?) and a pair of shades that looked so old school and MANY MANY MORE. his friends are so cheeky. they put the NANO in a mac paper bag =.= so DOTS...man he's got such a great 21st. oh wells presents dont really mean anything actually. it's the thought that counts. ate some really healthy rice + fish soup for dinner. the fish tasted really fresh and tender. like food for sick people but I like! (: then chai went to get her black dress for the function and looked at heels for a considerable long time (but which she didn't buy in the end) then we camwhored for some time while her friend ate his hokkien mee. LOL.

110607-120607
NYAA bonding (trial) camp. wakakaka it was 80% successful I guess? Can see that the subcoms kinda enjoyed the food frenzy. then yn kept pestering us to get people (or rather, we ourselves have to be there) to go to some sending off event. just go there be extras and wave to the people. partly to give the SDAR director some face. but problem is, we are having trial camp and it's quite impossible to get people to go home at 8/9 plus to get their pants (cos mostly did nt have the appropriate attire) and then come back the next day or sth. that would have disrupted our camp already. we were kinda pissed at him but understood his difficulties also. not blaming him at all, bt problem is, how come whenever there's no one to take over an event or sth,the 4 of us would always be the ones covering it up? it's not like we are so free. and why is it that we always don't have a choice in whatever we do? we just need to be informed that we MUST DO THIS AND THAT; so what's the use of calling and asking, "ARE YOU FREE TO GO THIS AND THAT?" or "CAN YOU TAKE OVER THIS?" when they have already planned it so initially. attachments doesn't serve as an excuse ok. i'm not trying to point fingers here but I'm just really very tired. here we are planning the camp by ourselves and there we get people giving us more work and even saying we never involve them in the camp. we did ok. mostly (or almost all) were too busy to help out what. RORARRRRR! sometimes I've got the urge to just quit. but I can't be so irresponsible la. SIGH. this is like so similar to the previous batch of committee. so much for the POT CALLING THE KETTLY BLACK.

carried out the nightwalk at blks 50 and 34 near the midnight. Ai said he saw some well, you know. Wee Teng also. She said she saw those things exercising. and throughout the walk Ee Sheng and Ai kept talking about those stuff la. kinda freaked me and Wee Teng out. One of the toilet (boys') light of block 34 (i think) was on. one corridor of dono 50 or 34 was on too (the classrooms as well). but we all remained quiet cos we all know sth's not right but we reckon we shouldn't say anything until we go back to our rooms in block 18. on our way back we saw a dog sitting outside near our rooms. and it wasn't moving man. a bit freakish you know, at such a weird timing. well when we debriefed, we talked about what some of us (I didn't say anything cos I just kept my vision straight and I told myself not to wander my eyes off...) saw and Ai mentioned that it's a good thing we didn't go to the boys' toilet with the lights on, cos it's a sign from those things for us to keep off.

did BLAW project just now. was practically sleeping all the way. can't keep my concentration there. am simply too drained cos I didn't sleep well last night. furthermore, am having backaches now cos of sleeping on the hard floor )= i'm blogging while waiting for that tracker girl to finish her running on the threadmill and her other exercises. YAY! i'm finally going to try the CHOCOLATE TAU HUAY at CHOMP CHOMP. I know I'm a bit slow; some of you might have gone like countless times already. HAHAHA...ADIEU people..

tomorrow's my bro's bday! but should I work in the morning till evening then come back for our own family dinner?

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;