<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 @5/30/2007 11:10:00 pm

WEEE! BONJOUR mon ami et mon amie ((=


I'm so relieved my french oral + written test is over. a very great burden that vanished temporary for now. AUREVOIR FRANCAIS, maintenant! haha.I'm glad it's not as difficult as I'd imagined. hoho. cannot be too complacent =X I have STM man. Kept forgetting my verse. But after practising a few more times with Jean (my partner) it was much better. could see that madame Julie (our french lecturer) was quite satisfied with us; glanced sideways occasionally during our 5 minutes conversation and I could see her nodding all the way. HAHAHA (= that's good, right? hope i'm able to pass.

saw big head at the bus stop. she so poor thing. hurt her right thumb nail. but serve her right. i'm not being evil here. but she still insists on keeping long finger nails. once bitten not shy at all =X met with that workaholic for dinner.

i'm so in a shitty state now. Have not really revised yet. and the first paper is on monday. HOW! but I don't have the mood to study. TELL ME HOW! TELL ME HOW! I'm going to be a mugger on Vesak Day, wish me luck XD.

I want that pretty k3/k5. wakakaka. shall work more during hols to salvage that burn-to-be in my pocket =X

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;