<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @5/16/2007 12:34:00 am

today's a rainy day. i hate rainy days. always signifies a bad day to start with. today's a tutorial day. whole day tutorial. HRM was done very quickly, as usual. the FMGT tutor always take very long, but I like her teaching. She's one of the rare few that I understand among the other modules' tutor so far besides the BLAW tutor. so coincidental, she's ml's tutor too. we took one similar module -- Financial management (FMGT). HOHOHO, she gave me a hug today! so motherly =D today's record-breaking. got another hug from chai. I <333 you girl, too!


discussed about FMGT project then went off to discuss a bit about the NYAA bonding camp with the usual 3 and then off I go to attend the TOP award ceremony. Should not have gone. So time-wasting in the sense that it did not take very long. It finished in about an hour or so. Would not have gone if I had known that they will just give the certs tot my advisor. But since I'd replied that I can attend, I might as well go. This semester round, those who topped the modules did not go on stage to receive any envelopes (it's only for show, inside is empty one). Instead, they showed all our faces on a presentation slide. so embarrasing can! )=


wanted to go fencing after the award presentation but didn't in the end. I even got changed into the appropriate attire already. End up lifang, suhua and me went to the BLK '50+'s to explore and see how it can be used for the bonding camp's night walk. I know doing night walk in school is boring but doing it outside wouldn't be easy either. especially when we are going a cemetry or something. a lot of procedures like doing some rituals are inevitable. ok I promise I'm gonna go for training this thurs, no matter what! felt guilty enough that I didn't go last week due to some urgent matters.


i'm really very tired cos of school projects, work and CCA committments. a few more weeks and it will be hols. I must peservere! ok should I pon ECD to go work? cos I don't wanna work one SAT!

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;