<body> <body>

Monday, May 28, 2007 @5/28/2007 11:22:00 pm

i hate the weather nowadays. it seems like it's going to rain but it's so humid+hot=worst combination ever. i'd still prefer the cold weather in china!! )=


i miss wearing gloves XDXD

last thurs's BA happy kinda brought back memories from china. especially what ai said, "imagine this girl taking an hour to walk from this door to that".. a bit exaggerating but it's kinda true (that shumin does take very long to walk from place to place). anw, the serve thai people seemed like they are enjoying their trip much more than we did (from their fishing and banana boat rides). but, I think we did a much better effort in our ppt slides. thanks to TH! (= he's a very responsible leader(like a big bro) to me. oh man, i miss china all over again already )))= I feel so guilty. I've yet to contact Shu Min or anything; I've promised her I will.. I should start doing something and procrastinate less lest I regret it one day. Hui Hui's yi teng replied the letter she sent to china; so nice of the parents eh!

how time flies. it's been almost 2 months since I'm back from China.

and 2 weeks and 5 days....OH WELLS.

Wed's my french oral + written test. HOW?! I would be thankful if I can scrape through it, at least. so no determination right. It's interesting a language to learn, yet challenging. why must french people be so long-winded and complicated; I just can't emphasise this more =X

I can't wait for CT to finish. I need a well-deserved break, though I know I wouldn't be able to rest much. anticipating to watch pirates, though the media gave it like 1 popcorn only. so poor thing la. how can pirates be so poorly-rated? I will not believe it until I see it myself. Even if it's not as good as the previous 2, I don't mind cos it's kind of like the last sequel anyway. got my orlando bloom inside, so must watch! HAHAHA (=

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;