<body> <body>

Thursday, April 26, 2007 @4/26/2007 11:44:00 pm

Salut (go figure, LOL) BABES AND HUNKS!
yesterday and today had been a long day:
yesterday (wednesday)
had lessons till 5. ok that's not really late; i know there are others who had classes till 6. so i shall not complain so much. but the 2 hours break is really redundant. anw, i was supposed to have french lessons yesterday because I had changed my Thursday one to Wednesday due to the clash with fencing. So I happily went there after listening to the Diploma Plus briefing (i will talk about it in the later part of the entry), so looking forward to my second french lesson of the semester, only to feel lost (kinda). it happened that there were neither the lecturer herself nor any students in the room. I'd find it queer when I reached the classroom and saw no students waiting outside the classroom. normally, before 6, students will gather around the classroom. one lecturer (i found our she was a jap one later) came into the room and opened the door and i thought maybe she might be my new french lecturer. but no, she realised that she actually went to the wrong classroom @_@. so i waited for like 5 minutes and decided something was so very wrong. I went to other classrooms on level 2 n 3 and even asked some lecturers in the classroom regarding this new french lecturer of mine, but none know who she is. but I was (and still am) very sure that I did not go to the wrong class becaue I double-checked it so many times! I went down to the office in the ground level of block 56 to enquire about whether they knew this lecturer but they told me "we only deal with part-time students". poor service man. I thought that maybe this adjunct lecturer (she's part-time btw) has cancelled her class, but how come I wasn't informed when I have already switched over to her class (the IS admin staff should have informed her about it)? Anw, side-tracking a lil.. it's e-learning for french next week so we are supposed to call our lecturers between a certain time on the day of our class to have a french conversation with him/her (ok, i'm so gonna not make it! LOL). but thing is, I don't see this adjunct (my new lecturer) teacher's name nor do I see any french lessons on wednesday listed on MeL. so freaky can! I went back in the end.

today
I went to school earlier to find out about this lecturer and yesterday's (supposedly-to-have lesson) from the IS block (53). they were so sure I was correct man I tell ya. that's what's worrying me. because I appealed to a wednesday class and was approved, but why aren't there students attending the class yesterday? so *i don't know what to say* (I am speechless). Events management only took up an hour (as expected). i told my friend that it's easy money to earn (by our tutor) man. he just come to class for one hour or so and can go home, yet pay is relatively high. Went home to have dinner and get attired properly for fencing after my french class (I made-up for yesterday's). Learnt so much more today during french! I love today's lesson! but tu etes fatigue (pronounced as tu zet fair-ti-gay) = I am tired. my mind is already not there during the last 45 minutes of the lesson. but i reminded myself I need to stay awake. there's this immersion programme that Monsieur Guillaume (my lecturer) told us. It's a 12 days trip in France (Paris and dono where) where one student lives with one family and basically, learn more about the french culture). The trip costs $2800++ (note, is '++'). I don't know if it's expensive compared to the market price but it sure is to me. going to china has already left a big hole in my pocket )= but the china trip is worth it=D (see, NEO always makes excuses for herself for things she like/want) in the end i didn't go for fencing. my tired-ness took over me. or maybe i'm just giving myself exuses for my plain laziness. ok i promise to go next week!
oh yes. about the diploma plus. it's this cert that we graduate with in addition to our normal diplioma in ______. It allows us to get one year exemption in University, provided we still take business in U. the 3 extra modules that we need to take to be exempted are A math, Econs (not jsut Micro n Macro) and some quality management stuff (involving report writing). One module is to be taken in one semester starting from this sem. BUT! thing is, of the 3 uni, only SMU gave the most exemptions for the 3 extra modules that we have to take in NP ( in order to get exempted in U); NTU only got one or 2 modules exempted; NUS almost had none. so I don't really see a point in me taking diploma plus. that's one thing that deters me from taking it. I'm so not gonna stay back in school for two more evenings to have extra lessons. French is enough already la. plus i got fencing. it's so depriving to be staying in school till so late for all days man. worst, if I don't pass the module (there's no grading here; either pass or fail), I cannot repeat. If I am really that unlucky as to fail the last module of the 3, it will be so saddening. cos we will only graduate with a diploma and no plus (though we passed 2 of the 3 modules). the 2 modules will only be reflected as enrichment courses (so -_-'' right?)
Bonsoir people! french is tough but i love it still.

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;