<body> <body>

Monday, April 30, 2007 @4/30/2007 10:31:00 pm

hey hey you you I want to be your gf ...(=
last weekend was nothing special. worked on saturday. kinda dread going all the way to my aunty's house at hougang but for the sake of money I shall persevere. oh wells. wanted to break the news of quitting to my aunty but I just can't open my mouth to tell her. sigh. that's the setback of working for a relative. so moral of the story is not to work for a relative. cos firstly, it's difficult facing one another when things turn bad. secondly, it's difficult to find a reason to quit. and thirdly, I feel weird taking her money though I'm working my brain cells out for her. today's my sixth aunty's maid's last day working for her owners (but she doesn't know about it yet). I was left alone in the house doing work while my aunty, her maid, my cousins and my fifth aunty and family (they came in the morning) went out to have lunch and also remit money for the maid. my aunty bought a hp for her maid (maybe to thank her in some ways since she is leaving them already); so much for my aunty always complaining and scolding her maid for lazing around. haha she still treated her quite well after all. lol what am I saying man. my aunty is not bad actually, just that she needs to control her temper. I had bread for lunch cos my aunty and her husband (due to some miscommunications) both bought about 10+ breads altogether. LOL. record man. but the bread was nice considering I need to eat it for lunch. hehehe.

I got my pay from popular! yay sooo HAPPY! something to rejoice about though tu etes fatigue for the past 2 weeks and plus the dreading fact that I still need to work (I want to quit but I need to find another job first). I realised that I actually earned about 700++ during the 2 months hols. kinda more than expected cos of the fact that I was busy planning for the china trip and also spent 2 wks in china. this amounted to me working very very little for during the hols. ok that was more than enough to cover for my plane ride. LOL.

went swimming with ml yesterday. the weather is super good to get tanned (not like two weeks ago when we went).

today was a crazy day, or rather, should I say, draining. I had FMGT make-up tutorial from 10-12; ECD tutorial from 12-2; FMGT lecture from 2-4; HRM make-up tutorial from 4.30-5.30. ain't that depriving. no breaks in between and we had to plead with our teachers to release us early so we can catch a bite before going for the lecture. this is pathetic man, all thanks to labour day tomorrow! yea yea labour day= labouring for others..i'm working tomorrow =( cos wanna catch spidy on sun with dear sandra so have to change to working tomorrow =((((((
the NYAA gathering turned out fine. not as bad as I expected. all food was finished except the bee hoon. so much left over =XXXX i love nuggetsssssssss. HOHO!

- the chosen one spoke

neo ♥

just legalised; on: October 8

i'm a member of: UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)

kR-ed (2002-2005)

1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)

3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)

a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!

Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25



NEO LOVES:

♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?


My Loves <33

cousin

elaine =D

qifa
caiying daphne janice jasmine yunli


1/2e8ians

mummy dearest<3
strawberry maltose
kamirah nurain


3/4e6ians<3

4e6!

phang shini xinyi

kr

amanda chuanlinn rosalind

saints

angelyn geri gina xiaowei weiling

TB26!

chloe felicia hongyi kaixin(shin) weiqi

npians

chriistinne (: kelvin jackson josh tricia sarah

i wanna hear those whispers! ;