Friday, July 08, 2005 @7/08/2005 11:46:00 pm
London won the opportunity to host the 2012 olympics, that was something to be celebrated. But terrorist attacked Euston(i think) station on the day when the 'london-ers' are partying over the hosting thing. The terrorists are inhumane (as if they have ever been humane). Wonder whether that will ever happen to S'pore(X-fingers)./=If really that does, then we will all die together.oh wells. I was happy for London, though I thought Paris will be the most plausible 'winner' in that sense. Beckham n her wife came to S'pore together, but I reckon they aren't a blissful couple since those rumours. Victoria looked so worried and lean all over, whilst I presume that Beckham's smile was a fake one.
Sometimes, or everytime, anybody will tend to forsake people's feelings and just be so straightforward. You may say that they are frank, but then there are limits to frankness. Being so totally frank doesn't make one pious. Although they are the minority, but they are so influential as to make everyone else the same as them. Sometimes teasing may be fun, but often people neglect, once again, other's feelings. Not that jokes cannot be made, but there are limits that one should follow. Sometimes it's not totally your fault, but because of some misunderstandings problems brew n things start to misfire. You may have blown it up unintentionally, but once again, think about others. These problems should have been solved privately since mediators ain't who you need, not go around telling it.
Life's so dry these few days, especially when CTs are around the corner. My life's been revolving around school stuff. But I believe that goes out to all others taking the major Os this year. I think some of our school's staff are quite inefficient. Many other schools are going through revisions for every single subject, and here we are still rushing through our syllabus except for bio. Then all the more more n more not-helping-us-at-all homework that amounts to cannot-be-measured height, as if the t-chers are going to go through n mark every single assignment. Nevermind, 4 months++ to bear before I leave this miserable school.
Have to attend the CIP to distribute some info sheet for the NKF show @ Parco Bugis tomorrow. -gotta go sleep now..Zzz
20 weeks and 2 more days!
- the chosen one spoke
neo ♥
just legalised; on: October 8
i'm a member of:
UC co.(blueberry); tootsies (tootsy two)
kR-ed (2002-2005)
1/2e8ian<3 (2002-2003)
3/4e6ian<333 (2004-2005)
a saint for 2 months ; OG21; 06S06!
Ngee Ann P Business; TB26/25
NEO LOVES:
♥ family <33
♥ RHODA (mummy!) (=
♥ her girlfriends <3
♥ her PATRICK!
♥ 4e6ians; once a 4e6ian always a 4e6ian =D
♥ chocolates (I can't live w/o them)
♥ ENGLAND
♥ camwhoring
♥ shop-a-ping
♥ Hugs - who don't?
My Loves <33
cousin
qifa
1/2e8ians
3/4e6ians<3
kr
saints
TB26!
npians
i wanna hear those whispers! ;