Saturday, December 18, 2004 @12/18/2004 01:47:00 pm
If I had to live my life w/o u near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With u I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without uuu
Nothing's gonna change my love for u
U ought to know by now how much I love uuu
One thing u can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than ur love
Nothing's gonna change my love for u
U ought to know by now how much I love uuu
If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for u if u should need me
U don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way u are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help u see forever too
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without uuuu
Nothing's gonna change my love for u
U ought to know by now how much I love uuu
One thing u can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than ur love
Nothing's gonna change my love for u
U ought to know by now how much I love uuuuuu
-awww.how touching.lol.